This recipe is just a guide; adjust the ingredients to your taste. Recipe copyright 2012 by Eugenia Bone.
Martha Stewart Living, July 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
Yield Makes 1
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Dash of Tabasco sauce (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Celery stick, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except ice and celery in a cocktail shaker or a quart jar. Shake well. Pour over ice. Garnish with celery.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.