- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces small pasta shells
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 scallions (white parts only), thinly sliced
- 5 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes less than package instructions. Add green beans and cook 3 minutes more. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a medium bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, honey, and oil. Add pasta mixture, pinto beans, chickpeas, scallions, and celery; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
To store, cover and refrigerate, up to 1 day.