- 2 1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a medium pot, bring potatoes to a boil in salted water over high. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender when pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes. Drain and let cool briefly.
- Halve potatoes (quarter if large) and add to a large bowl along with parsley, scallions, mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice. Toss and season with salt and pepper.
To store, cover and refrigerate, up to 8 hours.