Cucumbers with Lemon and Basil
Source: Everyday Food, June 2012
- 4 English cucumbers, quartered, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest plus 1/4 cup juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together cucumbers, tomatoes, oil, lemon zest and juice, and basil; season with salt and pepper.
To store, cover and refrigerate, up to 8 hours.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.