Braised Fish with Orange and Soy
Everyday Food, June 2012
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 skinless fish fillets, such as halibut, cod, or salmon (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add garlic, ginger, and scallions; cook until scallions begin to soften, 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine juice concentrate, soy sauce, and 1/4 cup water. Add mixture to skillet and bring to a simmer. Add fish, cover, and cook until opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with rice.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.