Creamy Orange Pops
You can also make these pops in small disposable paper cups -- simply peel away the paper to unmold.
Everyday Food, June 2012
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups full-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine juice concentrate and sugar over medium-low. Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved, 3 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla. Transfer to a large liquid-measuring cup, pour into ten 3-ounce ice-pop molds, and insert ice-pop sticks. Freeze until pops are solid, about 6 hours (or up to 1 week). Briefly run molds under hot water to release pops.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.