Peas and Potatoes with Mint
Everyday Food, June 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup shelled English peas
- 1/2 pound snap peas, halved crosswise
- 1/4 pound snow peas, halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 2 teaspoons juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a medium pot, bring potatoes to a boil in salted water over high; reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes. Add peas and cook until bright green and crisp-tender, 2 minutes; drain. Transfer to a bowl and toss with butter, lemon zest and juice, and mint; season with salt and pepper and serve warm.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.