Potato and Green Bean Salad
Whether eaten warm or out of the fridge, this bright, crunchy potato salad pairs perfectly with any of the grilled meats in this story.
Martha Stewart Living, June 2012
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 6 ounces green beans
- 2 pounds peeled small potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Coarse salt
- Simmer green beans in salted water until barely tender and bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon or wire-mesh skimmer, and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain, and pat dry. Add potatoes to the same pot of salted water, and simmer until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain potatoes, and halve them. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and thyme in a large bowl. Add potatoes, beans, and red onion. Gently toss. Season with salt.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.