- 4 cups strongly brewed coffee-chicory blend
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup rum-based orange liqueur, such as Rhum Clement Creole Shrubb (<a href="http://astorwines.com" target="_blank">astorwines.com</a>)
- Ice cubes
- Orange twists, for garnish
- Combine coffee-chicory blend, milks, and liqueur, and stir to combine well. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 1 1/2 hours. Serve over ice, garnished with orange twists.
For this recipe, try a coffee-chicory blend such as the one from Cafe Du Monde
for the full effect, or use regular coffee for an equally delicious flavor.