French-Style Scrambled Eggs
Upgrade your basic breakfast with this creamy egg recipe from chef Eric Ripert of Le Bernadin.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2012
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 slices country bread, toasted
- In a small bowl, lightly beat 3 large eggs. Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until foamy. Add eggs and cook, whisking, until they begin to set; gently whisk in milk and chives. Remove from heat and serve with toasted bread.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.