Garlic Bulb Bunny
Photography: Rob Tannenbaum
- To make the ears, cut pussy willow branch where stem attaches to catkins, leaving 1/2 inch of stem. Use hot glue to attach two of these to top of garlic bulb, with catkins pointing out.
- Glue 2 catkins together for each foot, and glue to bottom of garlic bulb. Glue one catkin to back of the garlic bulb for the tail.
- For the eyes, use hot glue to place 2 lentils on the garlic bulb; draw pupils with a permanent marker.
- Cut 3 thin strips from card stock to create whiskers; pinch together in the middle and glue together at the pinch.
- Cut a 3/4- by 1/4-inch set of teeth from card stock and cut a slit in the middle. Use hot glue to attach to center of whiskers. Glue a black bean at the top of the teeth to make the nose.
- Glue whiskers/teeth/nose onto garlic bulb.
- Branch of pussy willow
- Garlic bulb
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Black permanent marker
- Gray and white card stock (for whiskers and teeth)
- Black bean
Dress up a garlic bulb for Easter with just a few festive details with this easy how-to inspired by Martha Facebook fan Ilona Balogh.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.