Cello Bag Carrots
Filled with orange-colored jelly beans, this simple, inexpensive party favor will delight your Easter guests.
Photography: Rob Tannenbaum
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, April 2012
- Fill cello bag 2/3 full with orange or yellow jelly beans, about 1 cup. Top off with a 1/2-inch layer of green jelly beans, about 1/4 cup.
- Twist bag closed and secure with a clear elastic band.
- Using Leaves and Branch Double-Edge punch, punch trim out of desired length of green card stock.
- With scissors, trim and neaten ends of trim and wrap around end of carrot.
- Clear 12-inch cone-shaped cello bags
- Jelly beans
- Clear hair elastic bands
- Green card stock
- Leaves and Branch Double-Edge punch
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.