- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 bunch fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place shallot, mustard, vinegar, honey, egg yolks, and tarragon in the jar of a blender. Begin to puree, starting on low and slowly increasing speed to high. Slowly add grapeseed and olive oil and blend until emulsified; season with salt and pepper.
Raw eggs should not be used in food prepared for pregnant women, babies, young children, or anyone whose health is compromised.