Bunny Place Card
Add a touch of whimsy to your Easter brunch table with these easy and adorable decorations.
Photography: Rob Tannenbaum
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2012
- Print bunny template on card stock. Cut out shapes, staying inside the printed lines.
- Using a screw punch fitted with the smallest tip, punch through the paper on the marked dots.
- Secure brads through the punched holes to attach the ears to the head, the head to the body, and the front and back paws to the body.
- Cut a carrot shape from orange paper and a carrot top from green paper; glue carrot top to carrot. Write name on carrot and glue to front bunny paw.
- Display bunny flat on table or in a place card holder.
- Bunny template
- Card stock in desired color(s)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Screw punch
- Small scrapbooking brads
- Orange and green card stock
Resources: Tools from Martha Stewart Crafts.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.