Great with baguette slices, this dip is also wonderful spread on sandwiches or stirred into scrambled eggs.
Everyday Food, April 2012
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 12 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 16 anchovy fillets
- 4 cups packed fresh parsley (from 2 bunches)
- Ground pepper
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring olive oil, milk, garlic, and anchovy fillets to a simmer over medium; cook until garlic is tender, 8 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and add parsley. Pulse until smooth; season with pepper and lemon juice.
To store, cover and refrigerate, up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.