- 1 pound small fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- In a medium skillet, combine potatoes, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil over medium-high. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, swirling skillet occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Uncover, increase heat to medium-high, and cook until most of the water has evaporated, 12 minutes. Add honey, vinegar, 1 tablespoon butter, and thyme and swirl to coat; cook 2 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Good with steak, pork loin, braised beef.