- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 5 medium fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 lemons, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, tied at 1-inch intervals
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together carrots, fennel, lemons, and oil. Season with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer, and roast 25 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and stir; place pork in center of sheet, sprinkle with coriander, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until vegetables are tender and pork is browned and cooked through (an instant-read thermometer inserted into center should read 145 degrees), 30 to 35 minutes.
- Tent pork with foil and let rest 15 minutes. Reserve 3 cups vegetables in an airtight container for Roasted Vegetable Salad with Lentils recipe. Slice pork and serve with lemons and remaining vegetables.
The carrots and fennel can be prepped up to 3 days ahead and stored in separate zip-top bags.