Tangy Pasta Salad with Spinach
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Everyday Food, April 2012
- 3/4 pound cooled cooked short pasta, such as campanelle
- 3 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed and chopped
- 6 tablespoons Lemon-Herb Dressing
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with celery, spinach, capers, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
To store salad, refrigerate in an airtight container overnight.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.