Serve this paste with the Hamshuka recipe from chef Uri Navon of Machneyuda restaurant.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2012
Yield Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place olives, anchovies, thyme, and pepper in the jar of a blender; with the machine running, slowly add olive oil and blend until smooth.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.