Make this glaze while the cinnamon-bun bites are baking. Recipe adapted with permission from "Williams-Sonoma Family Meals: Creating Traditions in the Kitchen," copyright 2009 by Maria Helm Sinskey and Williams-Sonoma, published by Weldon Owen, San Francisco.
Martha Stewart Living, April 2012
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stir together sugar and salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk together butter, milk, and vanilla, and stir into sugar until mixture forms a smooth paste. Keep glaze at room temperature until ready to drizzle over cinnamon-bun bites. Before using, whisk until smooth.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.