Citrus Salad with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
The fresh flavors of tomatoes and tangelos combine in this simple side dish from TV chef Sarah Mastracco.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2012
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tangelos, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with pepper. Place on a baking sheet and transfer to oven. Roast until soft and blistered, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Arrange tangelos on each of four small plates; top with roasted tomatoes and parsley leaves. Season with pepper and drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.