Martha Stewart Crafts paint colors used for the board and animals:
- Boards: Scallion or Cloud
- Tiger: Mace; stripes in both Beetle Black and Summer Linen
- Elephant: Grey Wolf; texture in Arrowhead
- Lion: Cantaloupe; texture in Jonquil; mane and tail in Chestnut Brown
- Zebra: Beetle Black; stripes in Summer Linen
Martha Stewart Crafts paint, gesso, paintbrushes, foam pouncers, stippling brush, patterning tape, and adhesive stencil film from Plaid.
For detailed step-by-step photos, check out Kirsten Earl's post about the process.