Roasted Cauliflower with Shallots and Golden Raisins
Everyday Food, March 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower and shallots with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together mustard and 1 tablespoon oil, then stir in breadcrumbs and raisins. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over cauliflower and roast until breadcrumbs are golden brown and cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
$1.95 per serving
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.