Drizzle this citrus mixture over the Grilled Whole Fish dish from chef Jim Botsacos of Molyvos restaurant.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2012
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place lemon juice and mustard in a medium bowl. Using a small blender, blend until combined. With the blender running, slowly add olive oil. Add oregano and blend just to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.