White Nixon Cocktails
Ruby Red grapefruit juice and Bellocq's White Nixon tea blend, which includes white tea and lavender, make this vodka cocktail bright and refreshing. Serve it over ice, garnished with fresh grapefruit peel and store-bought candied clementines.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
Yield Makes 8
- 15 ounces (1 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) brewed Bellocq White Nixon tea (<a href="http://bellocq.com" target="_blank">bellocq.com</a>), cooled
- 1 1/4 cup fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice (from 2 grapefruits)
- 10 ounces vodka, iced
- 5 ounces Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- Garnish: grapefruit peel and candied clementines (<a href="http://deandeluca.com" target="_blank">deandeluca.com</a>)
- Fill 8 highball glasses with ice. Stir together tea, grapefruit juice, vodka, and ginger liqueur in a serving vessel. Pour cocktail over ice in glasses, and garnish with grapefruit peel and candied clementines.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.