Use this vinaigrette in Pam Anderson's Grain and Legume Salad recipe from "Cook Without a Book: Meatless Meals."
The Martha Stewart Show
Yield Makes about 3/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together garlic, vinegar, mustard, and capers; season with salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.