Use this dressing in the Grain and Legume Salad recipe from "Cook Without a Book: Meatless Meals," by Pam Anderson.
The Martha Stewart Show
Yield Makes about 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together garlic, lemon juice, mustard, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.