Chocolate Fondue with Clementines, Candied Grapefruit Peel, and Glaceed Orange Slices
Chocolate fondue is immediately gratifying. In the time it takes to make the sauce, you can peel the clementine oranges. It's also a great reason to keep a supply of candied grapefruit peel and glaceed orange slices on hand.
Martha Stewart Living, February 2012
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 8 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (61 percent), finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 5 clementines, peeled and separated into segments
- 30 pieces Candied Grapefruit Peel
- 24 Glaceed Orange Slices
- Bring cream and butter to a simmer in a small saucepan. Pour over chocolate in a bowl.
- Let chocolate mixture stand for 3 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Whisk in liqueur. Serve immediately with clementines and candied citrus.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.