Green Salad with Herbs
Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup torn or chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, tarragon, and chives
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine lettuce and herbs. Add dressing and toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.