Sparkling Red-Wine Cocktails
Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 1/2 cups Lambrusco or other sparkling red wine
- 24 ounces sparkling orange beverage, such as Orangina
- 4 ounces Bourbon or other American whiskey
- Orange wedge and slices
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and spread on a small plate. In a large pitcher, combine red wine, orange beverage, and Bourbon. Rub an orange wedge around rims of eight rocks glasses, then dip glasses in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Fill with ice, add cocktail mixture, and serve with orange slices.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.