Hellfire Club Bloody Mary Mix
This mixture from event planner Bronson van Wyck makes a potent base for bloody Marys. Prepare a gift jar with Bronson's printable packaging label, or enjoy it yourself with vodka and favorite garnishes.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2011
- 2 3/4 cups tomato juice
- 1/3 cup olive "juice" (strained from jarred green olives)
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons finely minced (hot whole sweet piquant) Peppadew peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed light-brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh Serrano or jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher until well combined. Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and keep refrigerated up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.