Avocado and White Bean Dip
Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 avocados
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt
- In a food processor, combine beans, avocados, garlic, parsley, vinegar, red-pepper flakes, and 6 tablespoons water. Season with salt. Process until smooth. Serve sprinkled with red-pepper flakes, if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.