Glittered Bear Ornaments
Give your Christmas tree extra sparkle with these critter creations from Hannah Milman, Martha Stewart Living crafts director.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2011
- Using a paintbrush, apply white glue to one side of wooden bear.
- Place bear in glittering tray, glue side up, and shake tinsel glitter on to glue until completely covered. Let dry, about 15-20 minutes.
- Once dry, shake off excess glitter and repeat glittering process on other side of bear.
- Once both sides of bear are glittered and dry, wipe along the edge to remove any excess glitter. Use a skewer or toothpick to clean in tighter areas, if needed.
- Using a plastic squeeze bottle fitted with a fine tip, apply glue along the edges of the bear, working in sections, gluing and glittering as you go.
- Once glue is completely dry, attach ornament hook to bear and hang on your tree!
- Craft brush
- White glue
- Wooden bears
- Glittering tray
- Tinsel glitter
- Skewer or toothpick
- Plastic squeeze bottle with fine tip
- Ornament hooks
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.