Mad Hungry, March 2011
- Juice of 4 limes (3/4 cup), plus more for glasses
- Sea salt, for glasses
- 2 cups pure tomato juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Juice of 1 pink grapefruit (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup tequila
- 12 ounces club soda
- Cucumber spears, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Rub the rim of serving glasses with lime juice and dip them in sea salt.
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with cucumber spears and lime.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.