- 1 tablespoon sherry-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons <u>Horseradish Cream</u>
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest, plus 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 head cabbage, julienned
- 6 ounces brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, horseradish cream, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Very slowly whisk in oil until emulsified. (Mixture should look like mayonnaise.) Carefully fold in creme fraiche and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another large bowl, mix together cabbage, brussels sprouts, celery, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, toss cabbage mixture with vinegar mixture; season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Dressing can be stored in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen up to 3 weeks.