Roasted Pearl Onions and Potatoes
Everyday Food, November 2011
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, halved
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen pearl onions, thawed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together potatoes, pearl onions, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme. Roast until onions are golden and potatoes are tender, 20 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.