- Nonstick cooking spray, for baking sheet (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 8 ounces pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking mat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, syrup, molasses, vanilla, and salt. Add pecans and toss to combine. Spread pecans in a single, even layer on prepared baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Remove pecans from oven and transfer to a large bowl; stir in melted butter. Spread pecans on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; let cool completely.