- 4 cups chopped fresh fruit (such as watermelon, pineapple, or mango)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- In a blender, combine fruit, sugar, lime juice, and 1 cup water. Puree until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher, using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to help push liquid through sieve.
- Discard fruit pulp, add 1 more cup water to pitcher, stir to combine, and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.