- Fill Bundt pan with water and place in freezer overnight.
- Unmold resulting ice ring by briefly submerging pan in hot water.
- If bottom of ice ring is uneven, use an iron or a sheet pan on a hot burner to flatten it.
- Once ring is desired shape, place votive candle in center and light for a brilliant display.
- Bundt pan of choice
- Hot water
- Iron or sheet pan and stovetop (optional)
Brighten up your holiday decor with an easy and affordable ice candeholder made with water and a Bundt pan.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.