Generously flavored with sweet Nutella spread, this crepe recipe from chef Jody Williams is just as fitting for your dessert menu as it is for the breakfast table. Also try: Ham and Brie Crepes, Apple Crepes
The Martha Stewart Show
- Unsalted butter, for baking dish, plus melted, for drizzling
- 3 <u>Basic Crepes</u>
- 3 heaping tablespoons Nutella
- Confectioners' sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a small baking dish; set aside.
- Place 1 crepe on work surface; spread 1 heaping tablespoon Nutella over crepe. Fold in half and then into quarters; transfer to prepared baking dish. Repeat process with remaining crepes and Nutella, transferring to baking dish with first crepe. Drizzle crepes with melted butter.
- Transfer baking dish to oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with confectioners' sugar.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.