Ham and Brie Crepes
This simple, savory crepe recipe from chef Jody Williams is sure to be the star of your next brunch party. Also try: Apple Crepes, Nutella Crepes
Photography: Rob Tannenbaum
The Martha Stewart Show
- Unsalted butter, for baking dish
- 3 <u>Basic Crepes</u>
- 3 (3-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick) slices Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Gruyere cheese
- 3 slices Prosciutto cotto
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a small baking dish; set aside.
- Divide both cheeses, prosciutto, and sage leaves evenly among crepes. Fold each crepe into quarters and transfer to prepared baking dish. Transfer baking dish to oven and bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.