Assemble a quick holiday appetizer with anchovies, butter, and briny caper berries atop ciabatta toast. This recipe is from chef Jody Williams. Also try: Pesto di Parma Tartine, Pesto di Noci Tartine
The Martha Stewart Show
- 1/2 cup unsalted whipped butter, room temperature
- 1 loaf ciabatta, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise into twelve 1-inch-thick pieces, toasted
- Salted anchovies, rinsed and patted dry
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
- Caper berries
- Spread butter on toasts. Top with anchovies and season with salt; garnish with caper berries.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.