Creamy Peppadew Dip
This creamy dip is spicy and sweet all at once. It's ideal for a party, coming together in minutes.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2011
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- Yield Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (Asian chili paste)
- 12 jarred Peppadew peppers, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 ounces cream cheese (1/4 cup), room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream (1 cup)
- Pulse sambal oelek, Peppadews, and cream cheese in a food processor until well combined. Transfer to a bowl and stir in sour cream. Serve dip with assorted crudites and potato chips.
Dip can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.