Thai Peanut Sauce
Source: Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Combine 1 cup peanuts with remaining ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with remaining peanuts.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.