Simple Steamed Broccoli
Lemon juice gives a lift to this steamed veggie side.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket set inside a pot of boiling water. Steam, covered, until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl and toss with remaining ingredients.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.