Tools and Materials
- Plastic sheet and craft paper
- Rubber gloves
- Iodine with dropper
- Glass jar
- Creepy/scary found objects (optional)
Iodine-Aged Jars How-To
- Cover workspace with plastic, followed by craft paper.
- Wearing rubber gloves, saturate gauze with iodine and wipe around the outside of the jar. Let dry until tacky (about 5 minutes). Apply additional drops of iodine around rim of jar and let drip down sides until you’ve achieved your desired look.
- Fill jar with creepy or scary found objects, if desired.
Note: To clean, wash with soap and hot water.