- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast (about 10 ounces)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (from a 15-ounce can)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place, skin side up, in center of cauliflower; roast 20 minutes. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, panko, cheese, and rosemary.
- Remove sheet from oven. Add beans, lemon zest, and red-pepper flakes to cauliflower; sprinkle cauliflower mixture with panko mixture and roast until panko is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, about 7 minutes.
Swap It: Use broccoli in place of cauliflower or try chickpeas instead of beans in this dish.