Up the freak-out factor of your Halloween spread with a creepy cocktail.
Everyday Food, October 2011
- 2 whole black peppercorns
- 2 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- Push a peppercorn into center of each olive, tucking under pimento filling to resemble an eye. Place olives in a martini glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; add vodka and vermouth. Shake well and strain into glass. Add bitters to one side of glass and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.