Hot Dogs with Kimchi Relish
Add some kick to the classic hot dog by topping it with a spicy Korean condiment in this recipe from Marja Vongerichten's "The Kimchi Chronicles."
The Martha Stewart Show, January 2011
- 1/2 cup Ultimate Cabbage Kimchi, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 4 tablespoons Korean hot mustard
- Preheat a grill to high or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together kimchi, honey, and vinegar.
- Place hot dogs on grill and grill until browned and crispy. Place rolls on grill and toast until golden. Place hot dogs in rolls and top each with 1 tablespoon mustard and one-quarter of the kimchi mixture. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.