Transform glassware into festive party lights with this simple how-to from event planner David Stark.
Tools and Materials
- Decorative patterns (orange stripes, red starbursts, orange starbursts)
- Transparency paper
- Juice glasses or hurricanes
- Vellum in coordinating colors
- Print patterns (orange stripes, red starbursts, orange starbursts) on sheets of transparency paper suitable for your printer, following printer manufacturer's instructions. Alternatively, take designs to be printed on transparency at a copy shop.
- Cut transparencies to match height of juice glass or hurricane. Cut a piece of vellum to the same size. Use double-sided tape to secure the transparency to the vellum at both short ends. Place around the glass or hurricane and use double-sided tape to secure the ends together, vellum side out.